Tipperary Wig Clinic Contact information
Clonmel Wig Clinic
Wig Clinic @ Boots Pharmacy (Consultation Suite)
6 Gladstone street
Contact us on: +353 21 4318468
The Tipperary Wig Clinic in Clonmel isn’t just about wigs – it’s about enabling people to live their lives the way they want to, about restoring confidence and self-esteem, and about looking and feeling great again.
We provide a holistic service to all our clients in Tipperary. We are here to support you from the beginning and we will guide you through the whole process, from our initial consultation to fittings, to selecting a piece that is perfect for you.
Our professional team of wig consultants can create a unique style – just the way you like it.
We have an extensive selection of hair pieces that can integrated into thinning hair, to custom made pieces, human hair and synthetic.
We also will show you how to fit and care for your hair piece and offer you expert advice on eyebrows, lashes and many more accessories you never knew existed- that’s what we are here for.
Assistance can be provided for you with grants applications both from insurance providers and HSE.
We offer each and every client:
- A trained stylist with a carefully selected range of high-fashion therapy wigs in Tipperary
- Complimentary Boots No 7 Makeover in Clonmel, Tipperary
- As much time as it takes to make sure you are perfectly happy with your choice
- A private and totally confidential setting
- Hospital visits by appointment
- An aftercare service ensuring you remain pleased with your chosen product
- A complimentary maintenance kit and liner
- Information on local support groups
- Financial assistance forms
We offer this and much more…
Please call us for any questions you may have. Please be advised that an appointment is necessary for a complimentary consultation, to enable us to give you the time, attention and privacy that you deserve.
“Our service is as unique as you are.”
Please call us on +353 21 4318468 to make an appointment at the Wig Clinic in Boots, Clonmel, Tipperary